Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Mid-Week Work

Here we are, already to Wednesday. Using manipulatives are helping so much with our skip-counting.

Reading is right on schedule. Books read by all in the house. Favorites include: Firefighters Counting, My Perfect Wedding, Pirates of the Caribbean and Silly Suzi Goose.

Still working on our 50 States song, we start from the East and go to the West. It is truly a great teaching tool! Soon enough the kiddos will be ready for their audio right here on the blog! Listen and learn soon!

Summer Pupil: I picked out this one sticker, and I am a boy, Hello Kitty one.

Student: I love homeschooling. It is fun. My favorite thing is Art. And another thing is Math...I could do it all day! I like to do some writing and manipulative Math. I also read today.

Followers