Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Daddy Day School

Yes, Wednesday has come again, and Dad is home with us! The time for school has slowly altered, as the Summer season begins to warm up. We have been doing our active outdoor fun am the am, and book work in the pm.

Student got to put around with Dad with her new Scotty Cameron bday putter. Yes, her pink clothes match her pink putter and cover oh-so-well!

In the meantime, Pupil and Toddler and I enjoyed the local evos park and all of it's shade from the only tree they left after demolishing the school building that used to dwell in that lot.

Afternoon held time for reading, keeping counter on the Library Reading Log. Writing and violin ended our time before heading for more family time. This evening will be at Papa D's place.

Student: I like putting with my fun Scotty Cameron. For real, I think I made about 15 holes. And my Daddy likes Scott, too. That's what is cool, me and him like Scotty.


Followers