Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Game Day


Rainy day = game day!

We had a tough time choosing which game to begin with. Student was pleasantly surprised to find our vintage Cootie game. And so this began our time of fun and learning on this Tuesday of homeschool!

The game cabinet holds so much treasure! Student also chose to play memory with Pooh Bear and Toddler. And, of course, what is game day without the traditional Candy Land? And to make sure that Toddler and Student got moving room, they bowled with plastic cups on the floor!

Computer is the new-skool rainy day activity, and we included this, too. As Student took turns with Toddler, there was generally peace throughout this activity! Proof of blessings falling down with the rain...

And of course the other fun in rainy days comes in paper form: books! Student chose to read from Dick and Jane. I read their picks of the day, and all was cozy and dry inside homeschool, today. Until we headed outside with umbrellas in hand!

Student: This is a book I can just breeze through, and that will be easy! Dick & Jane used to take me so long, too!
I have never played Cooties before. I was surprised when I saw it, I didn't even know we had it!...(Someone's been nesting!) I even found a pink body.
Thank you for reading my blog and paying attention what I am learning. My favorite things are History, Math and especially Art! And Recess! I think my Mom is a very good teacher.

Followers