Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sweet School

How sweet is homeschool today? Well, in addition to coming only 5 books from their summer reading goal, completing phonics work, and artwork on our new unit on outer space, we have:
semi-sweet chocolate
peanut butter
margarine
vanilla
powdered sugar
rice Chex...

Our Puppy Chow consisted of:
reading the recipe,
measuring the ingredients,
and remeasuring the ingredients,
counting the seconds it cooked,
and
using those fine motor skills for stirring and rolling to coat...
and lastly, review of how we used each of the 5 senses to create such a sweet school today!

Student: We made puppy chow today. I had a good day, too. Today was fun because of my 2 favorites things: tasting the chow and drawing. I drew a flower and princess Leya and a rocket.

Pupil: Today was a fun day. Me and Student we drew Star Wars pictures and I drew a Jetti. And she drew Princess Leya. And that's all. I want my puppy chow!

Followers