Friday, May 29, 2009

Fishing Report

Thanks to Mr. Dennis, our fishing trip was a learning experience full of gear, smells, walking and fun!
Each member of the senior group paired with a child, and off they went for en experience of fun. Not exactly a fishy experience, as we saw NONE! But snakey, indeed!
Student says: I learned how to cast my fishing pole in the water. I asked for fake worms for bait, and catfish bait. I didn't catch a fish with them, and it was time to go after I tried the catfish bait. Mr. Doug said that each kid needed an adult for their buddy. And, Mr. Dennis was my buddy. We played at the playground and then we ate hotdogs and then we went to the water. We went fishing! When I was done, finishing fishing, I saw 4 beer cans and left the place cleaner than I found it.

Followers